The top places to visit in Stockholm are;
- Gamla Stan is where Stockholm started. It is old Stockholm; its narrow alleyways are lined with medieval buildings. The streets are full of restaurants and shops.
- The Vassa Museum homes the warship Vassa, which sank on its maiden voyage on August 10, 1628. The boat was rigged with a team of 100 and 10 cannons. a couple of minutes after launch the ship started to list to port, and then proceeded to record until it sank with 150 individuals the team was permitted to attract families on board to the maiden voyage. At least 30 drowned and 16 remains were discovered if the boat was raised in 1961. The boat that is restored is on display with countless artifacts. Gift shop and a restaurant make the trip a pleasant one.
- Drottningholm Palace is situated on the island of Drottningholm, constructed in the 1600’s, has been the residence of the Royal Family of Denmark ever since. The website is accessible to the general public, and the reception rooms are magnificent. Gift shop and a restaurant top the trip off.
- The Stockholm City Hall is among the most spectacular buildings in Stockholm. The way to find this building is by excursions, offered throughout the day with guides. Gift shop and a restaurant offer visitors a choice of gift and food items.
- Fotografiska homes what is perhaps the most significant collection of photographs in the world. The exhibitions change them and all are brilliant. The Museum houses gift store and a restaurant.
- The Junibacken Children’s Museum is one of the most adorable children’s museums in the world. There are a lot of beautiful exhibits that kids can take part in, and the Story Train is a complete delight. Do not skip the gift store and lunch.
- The Swedish Museum of Science and Technology comprises over 30,000 square feet of breathtaking exhibits of over 50,000 artifacts and objects, over 200,000 drawings, 620,000 pictures and over 50,000 books. Some of the world computers are on display, in addition to appealing planes and cars. Yes, there is gift store and an exceptional restaurant to culminate a visit.
When you look at all of the lovely things to do in this magnificent city, Free tour Stockholm is saddened that you must limit the size of this E-zine. You have to spend a week in this city that is beautiful.